The Bio-based Industries (BBI) Joint-Undertaking (JU) is responsible for the implementation of open call for proposals for research and innovation actions and innovation actions, as well as coordination and support actions, in line with the Horizon 2020 rules for participation.
The first call for proposal was launched on 9 July 2014 and was closed on 15 October 2014.
- BBI JU Call fiche
- BBI JU FAQ (updated 09/10/2014)
- BBI JU Work Plan 2014
- Annex BBI JU Work Plan 2014
- BBI JU Call 2014 – Guide for Applicants
- Horizon 2020 Rules for Participation
- BBI JU derogation to H2020 Rules for Participation
- Strategic Innovation and Research Agenda (SIRA)
- Regulation establishing the Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking
Visit the Participant Portal for all other Call for Proposals documents.