Call identifier: H2020-BBI-JTI-2018
The Bio-based Industries (BBI) Joint Undertaking (JU) is responsible for the implementation of open call for proposals for research and innovation actions and innovation actions, as well as coordination and support actions, in line with the Horizon 2020 rules for participation.
Highlights of Call 2018
- The 2018 call is the fifth in a total of seven Calls between 2014 and 2020.
- 4 strategic orientations: Feedstock, Process, Products, and Market uptake.
- Publication of topic texts (via the Annual Work Plan 2018): December 2017
- Call opening (indicative): 11 April 2018
- Call closure (indicative): Thursday 6 September 2018, 17:00 CET
- Proposal evaluations (indicative): October – November 2018
- Results sent to applicants (indicative): December 2018
- The Annual Work Plan 2018, which also contains the topic texts
- The Participant Portal, the official EU funding communication channel, gives an extensive overview of all Call information (e.g. Call documentation, how to get support regarding IPRs, IT, partner search, etc.). Please consult the PP regularly for any further updates on the Call.
- Via the Partnering Platform, free, online profiles can be created, allowing a better interaction with other potential BBI JU Call applicants
- For the applicants interested in receiving professional support or advice nationally, you are encouraged to contact the respective member of the network of National Contact Points
- The ‘additional documents’ described below
- BBI JU Scientific Innovation and Research Agenda (SIRA)
- Horizon 2020 Rules for participation
- BBI JU Derogation to H2020 Rules for Participation
- BBI JU Regulation of establishment
- Horizon 2020 Regulation of Establishment