On 10 May, the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), the H2020 UK National Contact Point, SusChem UK and Enterprise Europe Network are organising an UK Consortia Building Workshop, focusing on the BBI JU Call for proposals 2018 details.
The participants will be provided with the opportunity to:
- Identify and link with new partners across Europe
- Join consortia forming around forthcoming 2018 topics
- Discuss and refine your projects ideas with potential partners
- Gather information on forthcoming 2018 topics
- Take advantage of the NCP, KTN and EEN support available on the day
This event is aimed at companies and research organisations that are interested in European Support for Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) and who wish to work with European counterparts in collaborative research and innovation projects. The morning session will highlight information about the 2018 support from the BBI JU and the afternoon will be highly participative in support of consortia building and proposal development.
This event is free to attend but the registration is mandatory.