GreenWin, Université de Mons and Enterprise Europe Network will organise the 3rd edition of GreenWin international Conferences & matchmaking event, this year subjected to 'Green Chemistry and White Biotechnology: the Industry of the Future'.
The purpose of the conferences is to take stock of the innovative technology used to boost activities in the fields of green chemistry and white biotechnology around the world, to share knowledge and encourage the creation of new R&D projects involving the academic world, research centres and industrial players in the sector at regional and international scale.
The program consists of:
- Sessions dedicated to strategy policy, innovative technologies, investment and market related to green chemistry and white biotechnology
- Latest trends in green chemistry and white biotechnology through circular economy and industry 4.0 visions
- B2B pre-scheduled meetings to foster effective networking
- R&D collaborations at stake
- International networking with new potential partners
A dedicated session to know more about the Bio-based Industries Consortium (BIC) and European calls for proposals 2017 linked to sustainable bio-based industries in Europe (H2020-BBI Call 2017) will be animated by BIC and BBI JU staff. Dieter Brigitta, BBI JU Project Manager, will present the BBI JU initiative in the Workshop 1 - European Funding Opportunities - Sustainable Chemistry, on 22 May 2017.